PATIO DESIGN & INSTALLATION PORTLAND, OR
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN & IMPECCABLE INSTALLATION
At Tellurian Gardens we believe a patio can be a great addition to any Portland home.
Are you looking to add a unique, one-of-a-kind outdoor space to your yard? A custom patio might be just what you’re looking for. Portland patios can be designed to fit any size yard, require minimal upkeep and match the style of your home and landscape. When you work with our Portland patio contractors, you’ll benefit from our:
- Years of hands-on design and hardscape experience.
- Attention to detail and our enthusiasm to create usable spaces.
- Ability to install custom patios in any Portland yard.
- Our crews love challenging projects!
Keep reading to learn more about our custom patio design work or contact our patio designer today to get started.
OUR APPROACH TO PORTLAND PATIO DESIGN
One of the key benefits of a patio is flexibility– especially when it comes to design and installation. At Tellurian Gardens, our patio designers and patio contractors specialize in a variety of products to create truly one-of-a-kind Portland patio designs. We commonly use natural flagstone, pavers, concrete and compacted rock for the finished product. Each type of material has its own look and advantages.
- Lower cost per square foot of installation
- Variety of colors, size and texture
- Work well with contemporary homes and with traditional Portland homes
- Perfect for the common flat Portland yard
- Amazing natural look that can work with any style of landscape
- Incredible array of different colors
- Varied size and texture make it very unique
- Maintenance is very minimal since it is a natural stone
- Very adaptable product that fits into any landscape
- Contemporary feel to match Portland growing contemporary feel
- Can be stained and textured to match existing features
- Durable and great for areas with drainage problems
COMPACTED ROCK ADVANTAGES:
- Great, cost effective approach that works with any budget
- Perfect for small paths in the landscape
- Works great in utility areas
Our patio designers and patio builders take pride in using products that come from local Portland-area suppliers. The Northwest does offer us plenty of local selections, but we also use products from all over the country like Pennsylvania bluestone. No matter what material you decide to use, your patio project will only use the highest-quality materials.
OUR PATIO DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION PORTFOLIO
ABOUT TELLURIAN GARDENS
“I’m Scott Schultze, founder of Tellurian Gardens. I have more than 13 years of landscape and patio design, construction and patio installation experience. I earned a degree in Horticulture with an emphasis in Landscape Design from the University of Nebraska.
At Tellurian Gardens, we pride ourselves on our ability to produce amazing results on any size budget. You won’t believe your eyes! Our philosophy is that yards and landscapes need both function and form. Landscaping is the connection between people and place. That’s why when we install patios we believe our work should enhance your other landscaping features and be a beautiful, functional addition to your yard.
Every Portland homeowner should have a patio they can enjoy all year long.
Our patio designers and patio builders work throughout the Portland Metro area, including Lake Oswego and West Linn. We can’t wait to get to know you!